Misaki offers its rings in sizes 50, 52, 54, 56 and 58; not all sizes being available according to the design.
How can you measure your ring size ?
If you already have a ring of the required size, place it on top of any of these circles.
If you do not have a ring of the required size, you can measure it by following these steps :
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger (where the ring will go). Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Repeat the same operation at the finger's joint (the articulation).
- Measure the distance between the two marks for each measurement and calculate the average of both values to get the circumference of your finger.
- Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
- Look up your ring size using the table shown below.
- Measure your finger size at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Don't measure finger sizes when your hands are cold; let them warm up to room temperature.
- The width of a ring is an important factor in determining the right finger size : a wider ring may requirer a slightly larger size, because it covers more of your finger.
Ring size conversion table
Use our chart to find your ring size for Misaki collections :